Saturday, April 13, 2013

Z Pallete Alternative



I was looking for a empty magnetic eye shadow palette so that I could de-pot a bunch of eye shadow quads and clear up some space in one of my makeup drawers. I came across an alternative to the small Z pallete at Joann's craft store.  I wanted something more durable than making my own magnetic palette using a DVD case because I needed a case that would travel well.  After some searching on the internet, I found a slim magnetic-bottom needle storage case by Artbin.  I was able to get 28 de-potted CoverGirl, Milani, and Loreal and Lancome quad shadows to fit comfortably in the case.  The case is see through, closes securely, and the magnet is strong; my shadows haven't budged.

The case costs $9.99 in Joann stores.  I have also been to Walmart and Target to look for the case in store but I haven't had any luck yet.  Click here for a link to the case at Joann's website.



No comments:

Post a Comment